1958-1962 Corvette Steering Column Polished Aluminum Non-Tilt
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Self Cancelling Turn Signals, Polished Aluminum Finish
- 4-Way Flashers
- Includes Knobs, Handles, & Plug In Harness
- 3 7/8" Wiring Plug With 3/4" 36 Lower Shaft
- 1958-62 Includes Corvette Floor Mount
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 100% Made In The USA
- NOTE: Due To Lack Of Space In Front Of The Dash, The 1953-62 Corvette Column Is Only Available In Straight Floor Shift. To Install, Simply Remove Your Old Column, Saving Your Original Under Dash Mount. You Will Be Required To Fabricate Your Own Floor Mount To Safely Secure The Column To The Firewall. The Solid Shaft That Extends From Inside The Gearbox To The Steering Wheel Will Need To Be Cut And Modified Into The 3/4"DD Shape In Order To Fit Couplet.
- NOTE: Steering Wheel Adapter Required
Due to lack of space in front of the dash, the 1953-62 Corvette column is only available in straight floor shift. To install, simply remove your old column, saving your original under dash mount. You will be required to fabricate your own floor mount to safely secure the column to the firewall. The solid shaft that extends from inside the gearbox to the steering wheel will need to be cut and modified into the 3/4"DD shape in order to fit a couplet. Using an ididit installation kit, install your new steering column in place of the old. Add an aftermarket wheel with the help of the ididit 1956-62 Corvette Steering Wheel Adapter.
Steering Wheel Adapter Required:
1969 or Newer GM Passenger Car (for Aftermarket Wheel)
3, 5, 6, and 9 Bolt patterns available
For vehicles with an original factory harness, a 4-way flasher kit is included in your installation kit. This 4-way flasher kit will not only add safety to your vehicle, but will also convert your original wiring harness to the 3 7/8" plug found on your ididit column.
Many aftermarket wiring companies offer replacement harnesses that incorporate a 4-way flasher unit as well as the flat 3 7/8" plug. If you are using one of these harnesses, a 4-way flasher kit is not necessary.
1958-1962 (C1) Ididit Corvette Steering Column, Polished Aluminum, Non-Tilt| 1020720040 Corvette
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Standard||Series||Body||Notes Convertible||Year 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962|