1992-1996 Corvette Borla Exhaust System Sport S-Type Series With LT Tips
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Adds Aggressive Sound Without Drone & Boosts Horsepower
- Dual 2.5" Performance Muffler System Upgrade
- 100% Aircraft Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Construction With TIG Welds
- Patented Straight-Through And Multi-Core Technology To Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- NOTE: Getting Tips To Align Properly May Require Adjustment By Exhaust Specialist
- Quality Level: High Performance Upgrade
- Construction: 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with TIG Welds
- Finish: Satin
- What's In The Box: Borla Mufflers, Tubing, Dual 7.25 x 2.4" Rectangle LT-1, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions
- Where It's Made: Made In The USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: Million Mile Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 67 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 53"x11"x21"
- Approx. Installation Time: 1 Hour, Experienced Mechanic Times Quoted, Yours Will Take Longer
- Installation Difficulty: Medium DIY
Borla Cat-back TM & Rear Section exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA® Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
Each system is built from premium 300-series austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, BORLA stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you’d expect from the world’s most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
1992-1996 (C4) Borla Exhaust Systems Sport S-Type Series, With LT Tips| 14385 Corvette
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette 40th Anniversary||Series||Body||Notes 40th Anniversary, Convertible||Year 1993|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette 40th Anniversary||Series||Body||Notes 40th Anniversary, Sports Coupe||Year 1993|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Collectors Edition||Series||Body||Notes Collector Edition, Convertible||Year 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Collectors Edition||Series||Body||Notes Collector Edition, Sports Coupe||Year 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport||Series||Body||Notes Grand Sport (GS) Convertible||Year 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport||Series||Body||Notes Grand Sport (GS) Sports Coupe||Year 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Pace Car||Series||Body||Notes Indy Pace Car, Convertible||Year 1995|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Standard||Series||Body||Notes Convertible||Year 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Standard||Series||Body||Notes Sports Coupe||Year 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Zr1||Series||Body||Notes ZR1 Sports Coupe||Year 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995|