1966-1968 Corvette Champion Cooling Big Block 3-Row High Efficiency Aluminum Radiator
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- 100% All Aluminum Tanks, Fittings And Billet Fill Neck
- 40% Better Cooling And 50-75% Lighter Than Brass Radiators
- 3 Rows of 5/8 inch Tubes (600-800+ Horsepower Cooling Capacity)
- High Efficiency 14-16 Louvered Fins Per Inch And 3/8" Spaced Tubes
- 100% TIG Welded Seams, Brazed Core, No Epoxy
- Includes 16 Lb. Radiator Cap, Brass Petcock Valve, And Auto Trans. Cooler (1/2-20 Straight Thread G1/4)
- Driver In (1 1/2"), Passenger Out (1 3/4"), Factory Mounting Positions, Saddle Mount
- Overall Dimensions 19 1/4"(H) X 29"(W), Core Dimensions
- 3 Row Core Thickness 2", 3 Row Core Tank Thickness 3 3/8"
- ISO Certified Manufacturing For Consistent Premium Quality
- Fits 1966-1968 Big Block 427 C2 & C3 Corvettes
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- NOTE: This Application Requires Notching The Rubber Tabs On Your Saddle Radiator Mounts To Make Them Square. This Is Because The Factory Tanks Are Molded Round And Champion Radiator Tanks Are Fabricated Square. This Modification Can Easily Be Performed By A Qualified Mechanic. Click Photo To See Thumbnail Of Before And After Modification
Your 1966-1968 Corvette big block can get hot...really hot. Idling in traffic, 90+ summer days, and just driving can add up. The factory brass radiators were barely satisfactory at transferring heat which is why Corvettes and will overheat. And, it's when you least expect it. Why take chances with your valuable Corvette's engine and step up to Champion Aluminum 3-Row High Efficiency Radiators.
Aluminum is a far superior metal to the original equipment (OEM) copper-brass because it dissipates, or "radiates" heat much more quickly and cools down much more rapidly. Transferring heat from your engine to the atmosphere, thereby lowering the temperature of the engine coolant is the sole purpose of a radiator, and an aluminum radiator will out-cool a copper brass radiator of similar size and construction by at least 40%. And, it's 50-75% lighter than your factory Corvette radiator. So, install this Champion 3 core high efficiency aluminum radiator in your Corvette and make cooling problems a thing of the past. Trust Eckler's Corvette for all your C2 1966-1967, or C3 1968 big block Corvette restoration, accessory, and performance needs.
1966-1968 (C2, C3) Champion Cooling Big Block, 3-Row High Efficiency Aluminum Radiator| CC615 Corvette
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Eck OEM Number||CC615|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1966, 1967, 1968|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Stingray||Series||Body||Notes Sting Ray Convertible||Year 1966, 1967, 1968|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Stingray||Series||Body||Notes Sting Ray Sports Coupe||Year 1966, 1967, 1968|