Car Capsule, Length 18' x Width 78" x Height 68" For Outdoor Use
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- 5 Time Global Award Winner For Best New Product At 2014 SEMA Show.
- Outdoor Use Evaporative Storage System Completely Isolates & Protects Your Vehicle Year Round
- Safeguards Your Vehicle Against Condensation, Mold, Mildew, Pests, Rust, Fingerprints, Dust & Dings
- Eliminates Expense Of Desiccate Packets & Climate Controlled Storage
- Durable 100% Nylon Zipper Will Never Damage Your Vehicle's Paint
- Made Of Tough 16 Mil PVC Which Is UV Stable, Cold Crack Flexible, & Safe For Use from --20°F to +158°F
- Durable Radio Frequency Welded, Anti-Static, PVC Surface
- Durable 18 Oz. Laminated Vinyl Basemat Resists Mold, Mildew, Flames, & Immune To Gas, Oil, & Antifreeze
- Keeps Your Vehicle Dry Year Round And Works In All Climates, No Matter How Hot Or Humid
- 12-V Twin Fans Generate 380 CFM For Constant Air Circulation, Costs About $3.50/Month To Run
- Includes CarCapsule, Double Panel Fans, 110V Transformer, & Washable Filter
- Setup & Inflation Takes Approximately 30 Minutes
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Made In The USA
- Seal Away Your Ride Inside The All-Season CarCapsule Outdoor Car Storage System
- Provides 360-Degree Protection
- 12V High-Pressure Fans That Constantly Recycle The Air
- Seals Up Securely W/ A Heavy-Duty Nylon Coil Zipper
Need to put your 1966-1979 Bronco in long-term storage but don't have room inside your garage? Keep it safe and dry by sealing it up inside the Car Capsule Outdoor Vehicle Storage System, available from MAC's Auto Parts. This ingenious inflatable car cover creates a protective bubble of air around your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, or 1979 Bronco, blocking against dings, dust, rust, mildew and all the other elements that would turn your cherry ride into a restoration project.
Constant circulation is the secret weapon that the Car Capsule Outdoor Storage uses to combat condensation, musty smells and rot. Its twin 380 CFM high-pressure fans pull in fresh air continuously, running it through charcoal filters before pumping it into your Car Capsule and, the energy-saving design of the 110V transformer powering the fans only costs pennies a month to run.
From the dead of winter to the dog days of summer, the Car Capsule Outdoor Storage is rugged enough to survive the worst conditions all year round. The main body is made from 16 mil PVC that?s UV stable, cold crack flexible and safe in temperatures from -20°F to +158°F. And, the 18 mil Herculite base is impervious to oil, gasoline and antifreeze. You can choose from a range of universal sizes to fit everything from SUVs to tractors. Better still, your Car Capsule Outside Storage comes with a 1-Year Warranty. As always, remember to trust MAC's Auto Parts for all your restoration needs.
NOTE: When choosing your CarCapsule, order the size that is at least 6" longer than your vehicle. Once inflated, CarCapsule requires approximately one foot of additional clearance on all sides of the base. Include this when measuring space in your storage location
Car Capsule, Length 18' x Width 76" x Height 68" For Outdoor Use
|Base Part Number||91525|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Ford Bronco||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996|
|Make / Model Ford Bronco II||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990|