Suspension Assembly, Front End, Complete IFS, Firebird, 1967-1969
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Complete Bolt-On Front Suspension Using Factory Bolt Holes & Core Support
- This TCI Custom IFS Front End Is 120 Lbs. Lighter Than Factory Front End
- Narrowed Frame Rails Allow For Wider Tires
- Larger Brake Calipers & 11" Drilled & Slotted Rotors Dramatically Reduce Stopping Distance
- Eliminates The Factory Shock Towers For More Engine Bay & Header Clearance
- Firewall Clearance Has Been Engineered Into The Design Of The Engine Mounts
- Greater spectrum of alignment adjustments available
- Transmission crossmember is C-Notched for maximum exhaust ground clearance
- Select From Stock Or 2" Drop Spindle
- Easy Installation With Instructions & Made In The U.S.A.
NOTE: See Related Items Below For All Possible Upgrades & See Similar Items For The Show Option Kit. This Kit Will Work For Small Block Or Big Block Motor Applications - For LS1 Installations See Related Items For The Mounts & Oil Pan Needed.
1967-1969 Firebird Independent Front Suspension Assembly
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Base Part Number||321979|
|Brand||Total Cost Involved|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968, 1969|