Edelbrock 60509 Single Perf. Pontiac Semi Finshed Head
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Performer RPM Cylinder Head for Pontiac V8
- 1962-1979 389-455ci
- Port Volume: 215cc/175cc
- Valve Size: 2.11"/1.66"
- 7/16" Rocker Studs
- Valve Angle: 14 Degrees
- Semi-Finished, Sold Each
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Off-Road Only ; Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.
- This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
- The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
- Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
These cylinder heads are designed for outstanding performance gains in 1962-79 389-455 c.i.d. Pontiac engines. They are patterned after the 1969-70 ram air iv pontiac cylinder head. Performer heads #60579/#60575 are 50-state emissions legal for 1965-79 vehicles. They feature 87cc combustion chambers designed to maximize performance while using less expensive, low-octane fuel with a streetable 9.5:1 compression ratio. Our Performer RPM heads with the 72cc combustion chamber are for higher compression engines. Performer RPM #60509 is semi-machined and must be finished by a professional cylinder head porter. They include valve guides and seats installed with no intake pushrod holes. Performer RPM #60587 is not port matched or bowl blended and is NHRA accepted for stock & super stock. Installation note: these heads require ram air iv (round port) style exhaust manifolds or headers and Edelbrock head bolt kit #8549. Deck thickness: 5/8", rocker stud diameter: 7/16", pushrod diameter: 5/16" (width of slot in guide plate).
Edelbrock 60509 Engine Cylinder Head
|Base Part Number||454936|
|Eck OEM Number||60509|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year 0|