1967-1969 Firebird Spindles, Aluminum AFX k Height,
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Direct bolt-on spindle replacement for A-F-X and G body vehicles.
- Forged from ultra lightweight, exceptionally strong 7075 T73 aluminum.
- 2" Taller spindle improves negative camber gain under suspension load.
- One inch ride height drop for lowered center of gravity.
- Revised bolt-on steering arm location improves bump steer.
- Utilizes factory steering arm for 67-69 Camaros and 68-74 novas
- Redesigned billet steering arms for 70-81 Camaros, Chevelles and G bodys
- Uses sealed heavy duty C7 Corvette hub assembly.
- Brake Mounting Bosses for C5/C6 Corvette factory or aftermarket brake kits.
- No additional machining or brake brackets to buy like with competitors' spindles.
- Does not push track width outward allowing standard wheel offsets.
- Pricing is per pair.
1967-1969 Firebird Spindles, Aluminum AFX Height,
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Eck Dax Part Number||260231|
|Brand||Speed Tech Performance|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird Ho||Series||Body||Notes HO||Year 1967, 1968|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird Standard||Series||Body||Notes Standard||Year 1967, 1968, 1969|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird Trans Am||Series||Body||Notes Trans Am||Year 1969|