1961-64 Chevy Impala, Bel Air and Biscayne Fuel Injection Gas Tank
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- 1961-64 Chevy Impala, Bel Air and Biscaye EFI Gas Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses Our GPA Series Fuel Pumps (Not Included)
- Uses Aftermarket 5-Bolt Senders
- Multiple Ohm Ranges Available To Work With Factory Or Aftermarket Gauges
- EFI Style Internal Baffling
- Extra Large 4.3L Internal Fuel Tray Prevents Fuel Pump Starvation
- Perfect For Your Pro-Touring, Autocross, or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel Pump And Sender (Not Included) Recessed In Tank for Easy Installation
- No Additional Modification Necessary
- Looks Like An OE Tank When Installed.
- Powder Coated Silver Over Galvanized Steel
- 20 Gallon Capacity
- Size is: 38" x 15-1/8" x 11-1/8"
1961 1962 1963 1964 Late Great Chevy Impala, Bel Air and Biscayne Fuel Injection Gas Tank
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Eck OEM Number||TM31-T|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Bel Air Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Biscayne Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Impala Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Impala SS||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1964|