Chevy Truck Gauge Kit, Classic Instruments, White Hot Series, 1967-1972
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- 5" Speedometer 140 MPH, 5" Tachometer 8000 RPM, 3" Clock, 2" Fuel (0-90 ohms)
- 2" Volts, 2" Oil Pressure
- Polished Stainless Bezels With Flat Glass On The Gauges
- Instruments Mounted In A Reproduction 67-72 Chevy Truck Housing With Seven Holes.
- Turn Signal In Stock Location - Included In Wire Harness
- Blue LED High Beam Indicator Mounted In The Speedometer
- Includes Oil Pressure, Water Temperature, And Speed Sending Units
- White Face Gauges With Black Numbers And Needles
Classic Instruments has raised the bar for excellence and elegance with this new bolt-in gauge kit. This kit features a 5" speedo and tach, 3" clock, 2" fuel, temp, volts, and oil gauges. The fuel gauge is 0-90 ohm for the stock sender. This kit features the classic styling of Classic Instrument's White Hot series. With a white face, black lettering, and counterbalanced needles, these gauges are a work of art.This kit includes the speedometer, oil pressure, and water temp sending units. The turn signal indicators are in the original location and are included. The high beam indicator is a blue LED located in the speedometer.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Phthalates which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Truck||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972|