Autometer 3-3/8 In Dash Tachometer American Muscle 0-8000RPM
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you're ready for the best, there isn't another choice.
3-3/8 In Dash Tachometer American Muscle 0-8000RPM -Autometer
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Bel Air||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Del Ray||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1957|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Nomad||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|
|Make / Model Chevrolet One-Fifty Series||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Sedan Delivery||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Two-Ten Series||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1955, 1956, 1957|