1967-72 Chevy-GMC C/K Suburban Door Glass Run Channel- Left Or Right
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Premium Quality, OE Grade, Ozone Resistant Material
- Correct Fit With 90 Degree Corner
- Fits Left Or Right Side-One Required Per Door
- Presses Into Window Frame Channel
- One Piece Design
- Will Also Fit Rear Doors With Trimming
The glass run channel keeps your door window secure when rolled up. Original channels, like most exterior rubber, will deteriorate over time. Replace your dry, brittle glass run channel with a reproduction from Eckler's. Our premium glass run channel is manufactured to exceed OE specs for ozone resistance. Fits C/K Series Suburban.
- 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet - C10 Suburban
- 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet - C20 Suburban
- 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet - K10 Suburban
- 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet - K20 Suburban
- 1967 - 1972 GMC - K15/K1500 Suburban
- 1968 - 1972 GMC - C15/C1500 Suburban
- 1968 - 1972 GMC - C25/C2500 Suburban
- 1968 - 1972 GMC - K25/K2500 Suburban
1967-1972 Chevrolet and GMC C/K Suburban glass run channel replaces the deteriorated original to restore proper seal and support the window.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzen which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Availability||In Stock - Limited Quantity|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year 0|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Truck||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987|