1964-1973 Mustang Aldan Phantom Series Double Adjustable Front Coilover Kit for Small Block
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Significantly Improves Handling, Ride Quality, Ride Comfort, & Traction
- Replaces Factory Shocks With Ride Height Adjustable Coilovers
- Properly Lowers Your Mustang Up To 2.0"
- Fully Adjustable Ride Height, Rebound, & Compression For Street & Track Use
- Phantom Series Nitrogren-Charged Coilover Shocks Are Lightweight High Strength 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum
- Aldan 450 Lb. High-Travel Coil Springs With 2.5" ID
- 100% Bolt-On Design Using OEM Mounting Locations With No Modifications Required
- Includes 2 Double Adjustable Phantom Series Coilover Shocks, Hardware, Spanner Wrench & Installation Instructions
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty Against Defects
- 100% Sourced Materials, Engineered, Tested, Assembled, & Manufactured In The USA
- NOTE: Fits small block 1964-73 Mustangs only. Ships Fully Assembled Ready For Installation. Serviceable & Rebuildable By Aldan American OR Aldan Approved Service Centers.
Aldan’s Ford Mustang kit is designed to convert stock Ford Mustang suspension into a performance coilover system. Aldan coilover shocks are machined from 6061 billet aluminum providing a light weight, high strength solution for reducing unsprung weight and improving overall vehicle handling. Complete front coilover shocks and springs are included. This kit is engineered to be 100% bolt-on. Aldan Phantom Series, double adjustable coil-overs offer multiple adjustment settings to fine tune your ride. Front coilovers offer 6 compression adjustments. Adjustable shock valving increases traction and improves handling & ride comfort. Aldan coilover shocks are ride-height adjustable, allowing you to properly lower your ride-height up to 2.0”. Aldan 450 lb. high tensile, high travel coil-springs provide a smooth ride for the street and light track use. We recommend this 450 lb. spring rate for street applications. Made in USA.
ABOUT ALDAN AMERICAN:
Established in 1981, Aldan American is the professionals choice for high quality, performance shock absorbers, coil-overs and suspension products designed for street performance, racing and everyday driving.
Being one of the longest operating suspension companies in our industry, we take pride in being a resource for our clients at any stage of their project. From the first time builder to the professional racer – Our experienced team is here to answer your questions and help you achieve your vehicle and suspension goals.
We develop, test and manufacture our full-line suspension products here in Los Angeles, California. U.S.A. Every Aldan shock, coil-over, spring and suspension component we offer is sourced and manufactured using the highest quality materials found here in the U.S.A.
No matter what stage of the build you’re at, give our team a call. We’re a group of automotive enthusiasts who strive for perfection and demand the highest of quality in everything we do.
1964-73 Mustang Double Adjustable Front Coilover Kit for maximum ride and handling performance.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang Boss 302||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1969, 1970, 1971|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang Grande||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang Mach I||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang Shelby GT-350||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang Shelby GT-350H||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1966|