El Camino Digital Dashes Complete System, 1969
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
Dakota Digital Series III instrument systems offer the latest technologies and features for your custom vehicle. High brightness vacuum fluorescent displays provide a lifetime of trouble free use while offering increased accuracy and features!
Full 6 Gauge Instrument System fits into OEM bezel for 1968 El Camino.
- Displays included with this instrument system: Speedometer (0-255 MPH or KPH), Tachometer, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Voltmeter, Fuel Level.
- Also shown is: Odometer, Trip Odometer, Resettable Service Odometer and Hourmeter.
- Several performance calculations include: 0-60 MPH (0-100 KPH) timer, 1/4 mile timer, 1/4 mile speed display, High Speed recall and High RPM recall.
- Various Indicators can also be displayed such as: Turn Signals, High Beam, Check Engine, Parking Brake, Cruise Control, (when equipped)
- Digital dash systems also include a Demonstration Mode which will cycle the instrument readouts while the vehicle is standing still. This is especially popular while the vehicle is on display at a show, event or simply displaying the instrument system.
- Full Metric conversions will cycle between MPH or KPH with the press of a button. If full (Celsius & KPH) metric instrument systems are required, please specify upon ordering.
- Necessary sensors included for oil pressure (1/8" NPT), Water Temp (1/8" with bushings for 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" NPT) and speedometer pulse generator.
- Fuel level gauge can read either OEM sensor, or any aftermarket style currently available. A universal fuel level sender.
- Fully programmable speedometer for various tire sizes, rear-end gearing combinations, etc.
- Built-in dimmer will reduce the display intensity as headlights/ parking lights are activated.
- Fully adjustable warning points alert the user of potential vehicle problems.
- systems are normally shipped from the factory with "0" miles on the odometer. If you would like mileage added to the odometer, this can be done at the factory using P/N 99-9006.
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Phthalates which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Eck OEM Number||VFD3-69C-CVL|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet El Camino||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1969|
|Make / Model Chevrolet El Camino||Series||Body||Notes El Camino, Pickup Delivery||Year 1969|
|Make / Model Chevrolet El Camino||Series||Body||Notes El Camino, Super Sport (SS) Pickup Delivery||Year 1969|