1987-91 Bronco Radio Light Bulb # 74
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Stock Replacement
- Backlight For The Radio Display
Is the display on your original radio a little hard to read? This may be a more simple problem than you thought. There is a tiny little bulb inside the radio that shines through the display from behind which burns out over time. Replacement is simple too:
- The radio surround is held on by four spring clips. Open your ash tray, and pull out on the bottom. Work off each corner carefully.
- The radio is held in place by four 7mm self-tapping bolts/screws. Remove them, and pull the radio toward you. The dash plastic can get brittle over time so work carefully.
- Disconnect the two electrical connectors, and the antenna lead. You now have the radio completely separated.
- The top of the radio has a lid which is clipped on. Work a screwsdriver under the edges starting with the rear. Completely remove the lid.
- There is a connector with two wires on the back of the display. Gently twist this and pull it out. The bulb is now exposed.
- Gently pull the bulb out, push the new one in, and reverse the disassembly procedure. If the bulb was the problem you will be rewarded with a display you can actually read.
1987-91 Bronco Radio Light Bulb # 74 Replaces The Original Burned-Out Bulb Perfectly
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including OEHHA adopts safe harbor levels which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary||Series||Body||Notes 35th Anniversary, Sports Coupe||Year 1988|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette B2k Callaway Twin Turbo||Series||Body||Notes B2K Callaway Twin-Turbo, Convertible||Year 1987|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette B2k Callaway Twin Turbo||Series||Body||Notes B2K Callaway Twin-Turbo, Sports Coupe||Year 1987|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Collectors Edition||Series||Body||Notes Collectors Edition, Sports Coupe||Year 1984|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Pace Car||Series||Body||Notes Indy Pace Car, Convertible||Year 1986|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Standard||Series||Body||Notes Convertible||Year 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Standard||Series||Body||Notes Sports Coupe||Year 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Zr1||Series||Body||Notes ZR1 Sports Coupe||Year 1990, 1991|
|Make / Model Ford Bronco Custom||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991|
|Make / Model Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991|
|Make / Model Ford Bronco XL||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1990, 1991|
|Make / Model Ford Bronco XLT||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991|