1970-1972 El Camino 26 Circuit Direct Fit Painless Harness
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- All exterior lights have the correct sockets and bulbs pre-installed
- 6 gauge charge wire and 100 amp MIDI fuse
- Fully integrated ground circuit
- 140+ page manual full of color schematics, photos, and step-by-step instructions
- Note: Options not supported in these harnesses are: the TCS relay, convertible top, rear defrost, wiring for the factory power window/locks, and factory A/C wiring. These harnesses do include the switch power wire for the factory power window/locks and A/C. These harnesses do include a new blower motor harness for those with heat only systems.
- Numerous components have the connectors and terminals pre-installed to make connections plug-n-play
Here are some of the great features included with this kit.
The heart of your new Chevelle wiring harness is centered around this factory style precision molded fuse block. Updated ATC style fuses ensure that the 26 circuits stay protected and safe
The backside of the fuse block utilizes a factory style bulkhead connector to ensure there is no trimming or cutting to your firewall. This allows you to easily install the fuse block in the factory location.
1970-1972 El Camino 26 Circuit Direct Fit Painless Harnes
|Availability||Available - Allow additional time for delivery|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet El Camino Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974|
|Make / Model Chevrolet El Camino Custom||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973|
|Make / Model Chevrolet El Camino SS||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973|
|Make / Model GMC Sprint Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973|
|Make / Model GMC Sprint Custom||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1972, 1973|