Aldan Phantom Series Single Adjustable Front/Rear Coil Over Kit | C5SB4 Corvette 1997-2004
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Significantly Improve Handling, Ride Quality, Ride Comfort, & Traction
- Replaes Factory Shocks & Mono Leaf Springs With Ride Height Adjustable Coil Overs
- Coil Over Shocks Control Speed Of Shock & Spring Compressing & Rebounding
- Properly Lower Your Vette Up To 2.0" Without Having To Use Drop Spindles To Maint Proper Suspension Geomerty & Ride Quality
- Fully Adjustable Ride Height, Rebound, & Compression For Street & Track Use
- Phantom Series Nitrogren Charged Coil Over Shocks Are Lightweight High Strength 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum
- Front - 6 Compression Adjustments & Rear - 11 Rebound Adjustments
- Aldan 550 Lb. Rear / 500 Lb. Front Rated 2.5" ID High Travel Coil Springs
- All Bracketry Is CNC Laser Cut & TIG Welded For Superior Strength
- 100% Bolt On Design Using OEM Mounting Locations With No Modifications Required For Non-Magnetic Suspension Vehicles Only
- Includes 4 Single Adjustable Phantom Series Coil Over Shocks, All Bracketry, Grade 8 Installation Hardware For Upper Rear Mount & Front Lower Bar, Spanner Wrench, & Installation Instructions
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty Against Defects
- Installs In Approximately 1.5 - 2 Hours - Professional Installer Times Quoted...Yours May Take Longer
- 100% Sourced Materials, Engineered, Tested, Assembled, & Manufactured In The USA
- NOTE: Ships Fully Assembled Ready For Installation. Re-Use Factory Front Lower Bolts & Rear Lower Control Arm, & 2 Upper Rear Bolts. Serviceable & Rebuildable By Aldan American OR Aldan Approved Service Centers.
Aldan’s Chevy C5 kits are designed to convert stock Corvette suspensions to a coil-over system. Aldan coil-over shocks are machined from 6061 billet aluminum providing a light weight, high strength solution for reducing unsprung weight and improving overall vehicle handling. Complete front & rear coil-over shocks and springs are included. This kit is engineered to be 100% bolt-on. Aldan Phantom Series, single adjustable coil-overs offer multiple adjustment settings to fine tune your ride. Front coil-overs offer 6 compression adjustments and the rears offer 11 rebound adjustment settings. Adjustable shock valving increases traction and improves handling & ride comfort. Aldan coil-over shocks are ride-height adjustable, allowing you to properly lower your ride-height up to 2.0”. Aldan 550 lb. High tensile, high travel coil-springs provide a smooth ride for the street and light track use. We recommend this spring rate for street applications. All Aldan bracketry is CNC laser cut and TIG welded for superior strength. Aldan brackets use factory hardware and fit OEM mounting locations. Made in USA.
ABOUT ALDAN AMERICAN:
Established in 1981, Aldan American is the professionals choice for high quality, performance shock absorbers, coil-overs and suspension products designed for street performance, racing and everyday driving.
Being one of the longest operating suspension companies in our industry, we take pride in being a resource for our clients at any stage of their project. From the first time builder to the professional racer – Our experienced team is here to answer your questions and help you achieve your vehicle and suspension goals.
We develop, test and manufacture our full-line suspension products here in Los Angeles, California. U.S.A. Every Aldan shock, coil-over, spring and suspension component we offer is sourced and manufactured using the highest quality materials found here in the U.S.A.
No matter what stage of the build you’re at, give our team a call. We’re a group of automotive enthusiasts who strive for perfection and demand the highest of quality in everything we do.
1997-2004 (C5) Aldan Phantom Series Single Adjustable Front/Rear Coil Over Kit
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette 50th Anniversary Edition||Series||Body||Notes||Year 2003|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette 50th Anniversary Edition Pace Car||Series||Body||Notes||Year 2003|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Indianapolis 500 Pace Car||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1998|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Z06||Series||Body||Notes||Year 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|