Today Eckler's Corvette shows you how to install hood windows or wing vents!
Subscribe Today: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
Product Description & Link Below
The Eckler's Auto Hub is your one stop for all your car restoration needs, We are constantly adding new videos to help you with your installation, feature great products or just provide entertainment. So give us a like if you enjoyed the video or leave a comment if you want and don't forget to subscribe to get even more daily videos!
Besides looking awesome in chrome or black powder coat frames with contrasting or matching stainless steel and black mesh screens, these Wing Vents move a lot of hot air out of the engine bay. Wing Vents give a great stand-alone look. And they are a great compliment to the Power Portal Hood Window. NOTE: Some cars have extensive under hood ribbing for air slap (Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber hoods tend to require a very little.) Check your car prior to purchasing our Wing Vents for fit and location.
- Ford Quick Tips
- Ford Technical Features
- Featured Fords
- Ford News
- Ford Videos
- Featured Chevelle
- Chevelle Technical Features
- Chevelle Quick Tips
- Late Chevy Quick Tips
- Late Chevy Technical Features
- Featured Late Chevys
- Ford Hobby Misc.
- Chevy Quick Tips
- Featured Classic Chevys
- Classic Chevy News
- Project Chevys
- Chevy Videos
- 1956 Classic Chevys
- 1957 Classic Chevys
- 1955-1964 Corvette Exhaust Manifold ID
- Classic 1955-65 Corvette Camshaft ID
- Early Corvette Trim Tag ID
- Classic Mustang Wheel and Tire Combinations Part 2
- Classic Mustang Wheel and Tire Combinations Part 1
- Interior Upgrades for your Classic Mustang
- Early Corvette Water Pumps
- Early Muncie 4-Speed Identification
- 1967 Corvette Drivetrain Identification
- Eyes on the Prize - A high-maintenance '57 Nomad’s Makeover