By Chris Schuette, Sylvania, Ohio
This Fairlane was my first car and I have owned it for 22 years. Here is a short description of the car:
- 1966 Ford Fairlane 500 Club Coupe
- Competition Cams camshaft
- Weiand Stealth intake manifold with Holley 650 cfm
- C4 automatic transmission
- Granada front disc brake conversion with slotted/vented rotors
- 1” lowered front springs and 1-1/8” front sway bar
- Custom fabricated Monte Carlo bar and shock tower/firewall bracing
- Fiberglass 427 Ram Air Hood
- Shifter delete center console
- Radio delete instrument cluster
- 15x7 AR Torq-Thrust “D” wheels with Cooper Cobra tires
I am a proud member of the Fairlane Club of America.
Shop for classic Ford parts at www.MacsAuto.com
Follow us on our Mac's Facebook page. Click here and Like us!