- Fits '62 to '73 GM Powerglide Automatic Transmission-Kit For Rear Engine Dragsters
- Race Tested Performance
- Billet Aluminum Magnum Grip Handle
- 8-Foot Long Super Duty Race Cable
- 9.96" Long, 10.5" High and 1.33" Wide
- Narrow Design With No Knobs
The B&M Magnum Grip Pro Bandit Shifter is a gate pattern type shifter mechanism. It is available in a rear exit cable model only and it is designed for Powerglide transmissions with standard or reverse pattern valve bodies. The B&M Magnum Grip Pro Bandit Shifter features a positive reverse
lockout mechanism and a neutral safety switch as required by NHRA and IHRA. Your B&M Magnum Grip Pro Bandit Shifter comes equipped with shifter assembly, neutral safety switch, accessory bag, instructions, air slave cylinder, super duty race cable, quick disconnect kit, and Pro Lever kit.
NOTE: CO2 or electric solenoid may be used on this shifter for a Powerglide transmission.