1967-1698 Firebird LED Digital Panel Green
- Speedometer reads up to 255 mph and includes odometer, trip meter, one button calibration, 0-60 time, ¼ mile elapsed time and high-speed recall.
- Tachometer displays 0-9999 RPM in 100, 10, or 1 RPM increments (ex. 9900, 9990, 9999). Fully programmable for 1-2-4-6-8-10-12-cylinder engines.
- Water Temperature displays a range of 18–255°F.
- Oil Pressure shows a range of 0 – 99 PSI.
- Voltmeter displays 7.0 – 18.5 volts range. No sending unit required.
- Fuel Level reads 0 – 99% range in 1% increments. User programmable to work with Ford, GM, Chrysler, VDO, and aftermarket 240-33 ohm industry standard fuel senders.
- Indicators include turn signals, high beam indicators and parking brake
- Housing/ Bezel not included
Impress your friends with this stunning 1967-1968 Camaro / Firebird LED Digital Dash its sweeping gauges. The 1967-1968 Camaro / Firebird LED Digital Dash comes complete with direct fit printed circuit board, custom fit "smoked" plexiglass faceplate, universal sending units for water temperature S8013, oil pressure S8434, speedometer S9013 for cars without electronic transmission or cruise control, and hardware kit. Everything directly fits into your existing housing, but you may need to run some new wires to the speed sensor. Available in R(Red), G(Green), B(Blue), or W(White).
Intellitronix 1967-1698 Firebird LED Digital Panel
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird 350||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1968|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird 400||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird HO||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968|
|Make / Model Pontiac Firebird Sprint||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968|