Go EFI 4 Power Adder + Hy-Fuel Tight-Fit In-Tank Retrofit Master Kit 600HP
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:Go
- EFI 4 Power Adder + Hy-Fuel Tight-Fit In-Tank Retrofit Master Kit
- Boost ready throttle body
- Boost ready ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI
- Nitrous Control
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options.
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies
- 2- fan control (can set at separate temperatures)
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up.
- Advanced hand held tuning mode enabled.
- Pro Laptop Software
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- ECU is mounted on the throttle body
- Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor
- Universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections.
- Voltage Control fuel pump control.
- Wet flow technology
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly
- Will work with CDI box
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator
- Inlet fitting: 9/16”-24 to 6AN
- Return fitting: 10mm x 1.25 to 6AN
The Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP EFI system combined with the Hyperfuel™ Tight-Fit In-Tank Retrofit Kit has all of the self-tuning features you expect from the Go EFI systems with the extra pro features needed for higher output engines. Annular swirl discharge fuel distribution as well as nitrous and boost timing retard features make this a perfect choice for your Power Adder engine or your normally aspirated engine if you are considering future upgrades. This system is capable of 25lbs of boost right out of the box and can be used in a blow thru turbo or blower application or on a single roots style supercharger. You can also run a single stage of wet nitrous and control your A/F as well as ignition timing. The Go EFI Power Adder 600HP Kit is for the enthusiast that demands more from his system or is planning a future upgrade!
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year 0|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1983|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro LT||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1987|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro LT Rally Sport||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1976, 1977, 1978|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Rally Sport||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro RS||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1975|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Sport||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro SS||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1969|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Z28||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1967, 1968, 1969, 1972, 1974, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1982|