Mustang Hotchkis Street Performance Shock Kit, 1967-1970
- Lightweight, smooth-bore, Type III hard anodized, seamless, aluminum mono tube body.
- Application-tuned, smooth riding, digressive disc technology
- Specially formulated oil and a high pressure nitrogen for consistent performance
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum end caps
- Redundant sealing pack system - main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement for OE Shocks
- Made in the USA
Take your 1967-1970 Mustang to the next level of performance for autocross and track days. Hotchkis-Tuned 1.5 Street Performance Series Shocks are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the first generation Mustang, dramatically improving grip, steering response and control. Manufactured by Fox Shox and tuned by Hotchkis Sport Suspension specifically for the 1964-1966 Mustang, our street, autocross and track event ready monotube shock absorbers features a lightweight, smooth-bore aluminum body and digressive disc technology for enthusiasts looking for a distinct, balanced handling advantage. Developed as part of a balanced system, Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars give the Mustang an aggressive stance and balanced handling, especially when combined with Hotchkis Front Sport Coil Springs, Rear Sport Leaf Springs, and Sport Sway Bars. These shocks are made in the USA and are built with heavy duty billet aluminum end caps, polyurethane bushings, and ½" hard chrome plated, heat treated alloy shafts, ensuring years of trouble free operation.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|FORD MUSTANG||1967, 1968, 1969, 1970|
|Combined Cancer/Birth Defect|