- Lightweight, smooth-bore, Type III hard anodized, seamless, aluminum mono tube body.
- Application-tuned, smooth riding, digressive disc technology
- 22 levels of rebound adjustment
- Large, non-slip red anodized adjustment knobs with prominent detents at each level
- Specially formulated oil and a high pressure nitrogen for consistent performance
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum end caps
- 1/2" hard chrome plated, heat treated alloy shafts, subjected to 100 hr salt spray testing
- Redundant sealing pack system - main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement for OE Shocks
- Made in the USA
Take your 1964-1966 Ford Mustang to the pinnacle of performance for autocross and
track days. Hotchkis-Tuned Adjustable Performance Series Shocks are one of the fastest,
easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the Mustang, dramatically improving
grip, steering response and control.
Adjustable Performance Series Shock Absorbers are manufactured by Fox and tuned by
Hotchkis engineers to be the ultimate single adjustable shock for of your muscle car. Engineered
using the most advanced development tools available, the valving of these shocks
was fine-tuned to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride on the shock?s softest setting and a
more aggressive, race-oriented ride on its stiffest setting. Developed as part of a balanced
system, Hotchkis-Tuned APS Shocks give your vehicle more control and balanced handling,
especially when installed in conjunction with a Hotchkis Total Vehicle System. These
shocks are made in the USA and are built with heavy duty billet aluminum end caps, polyurethane
bushings, and 1/2" hard chrome plated, heat treated alloy shafts, ensuring years of
trouble free operation.