- All Aluminum Construction
- Saddle Mount Design
- Two Rows Of .75" Tubes, Cools Up To 350 Horsepower
- Total Size: 19.5" Tall Including Cap x 28.75" Wide Including Brackets
- 1.5" Driver Side Inlet
- 1.75" Passenger Side Outlet
- 2.75" Thick Tanks
- Core Size 17" x 20.75" x 1.75"
- Includes 16 lb Radiator Cap And Transmission Cooler
Your 1967, 1968 or 1969 Firebird can get hot...really hot. Bumper to bumper traffic, blistering summer days, and daily driving can add up. The factory copper and brass radiators were barely satisfactory at transferring heat which is why Pontiac engines will overheat. Why take chances with your valuable engine? Champion Aluminum Radiators from Eckler's Firebird provide outstanding performance at an excetional value. Aluminum is a far superior to the original copper and brass because it dissipates heat and cools down much more quickly. That means better protection for your investment. Champion's aluminum radiator is 50-75% lighter than your factory copper and brass radiator unit and cools up to 40% better. Plus, the the incredible price makes this Champion radiator an exceptional value. Trust Eckler's Firebird for all your 1967, 1968 and 1969 Firebird and Trans Am restoration and performance parts.