Firebird Borla Cat-Back™ Exhaust, V8, 1998-2002
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Adds Aggressive Sound Without Drone & Boosts Horsepower
- 3", 2.25" S-Type Exhaust System Upgrade
- 100% Aircraft Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Construction With TIG Welds
- Patented Straight-Through And Multi-Core Technology To Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- NOTE:  Getting Tips To Align Properly May Require Adjustment By Exhaust Specialist
- Quality Level:  High Performance Upgrade
- Construction:  100% T-304 Stainless Steel with TIG Welds
- Finish: Satin
- What's In The Box:  Borla Mufflers, Tubing, 4" Single Round Rolled Angle-Cut, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions
- Where It's Made: Made In The USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty:  Million Mile Warranty
- Shipping Weight:  57 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions:  45"x31"x11"
- Approx. Installation Time:    1 Hour, Experienced Mechanic Times Quoted, Yours Will Take Longer
- Installation Difficulty:    Medium DIY
Borla Cat-back TM & Rear Section exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA® Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
Each system is built from premium 300-series austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, BORLA stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you’d expect from the world’s most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|PONTIAC FIREBIRD FORMULA||Formula||1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002|
|PONTIAC FIREBIRD STANDARD||Standard||1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002|
|PONTIAC FIREBIRD TRANS AM||Trans Am||1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002|
|PONTIAC FIREBIRD ANNIVERSARY||30th Anniversary Edition||1999|
|PONTIAC FIREBIRD TRANS AM||Trans Am Collectors Edition||2002|
|Combined Cancer/Birth Defect|