Evans Waterless Coolant Prep Fluid 1/2 Gallon, EC42064
- Evans Prep Fluid is ready to use—no water required
- Hygroscopically absorbs water
- Ensures all residual water is removed from the system
- Ensures that Evans coolants will meet the water content limits and provide peak performance
- Protects cooling system metals during flush
- 1/2 Gallon
vans Prep Fluid is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new waterless coolant. Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep Fluid is NOT intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only.
For use with all engines being converted to any Evans waterless coolant, after draining 50-50 coolant from the cooling system.
EVANS WATERLESS COOLANT PREP FLUID
|Brand||Surf City Garage|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Ford Model A Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1928, 1929, 1930, 1931|
|Make / Model Ford Model AA Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1928, 1929, 1930, 1931|