- Direct OEM Replacement, Exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II Computer Safe
- Increase Power To The Spark Plug Up To 400% Over Stock
- Average Gains On Stock Motor Are 5HP N/A and 12 to 15 With Factory Forced Induction
- 0 Ohm Resistance, No RFI Or EMI Interference Thanks To Patented Protector Ring
- Solid Stainless Connector Cable With Stainless Snap Lock Spark Plug Connectors
- High Temperature Silicone Boots, 8MM Jacket With Fiberglass-Reinforced Braid
- Resists Temperatures Up to 500 degrees F, 1200 Degree F. Boots Optional
- Ideal For Use With Aftermarket Headers And/Or Turbocharger Systems
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Fits 2005-07 LS2,
2006-13 LS7, &
Over time, the spark plug wires on your C6 Corvette can become brittle and cause engine misfires. This prevents your LS2, LS3 or LS7 engine from producing all of the power and performance it should. It can even cause broken pistons by causing pre-ignition and detonation. Even if you don't drive your Corvette very often, age can cause the wires to fail. The solution is a new set of spark plug wires but which ones do you choose? You could install factory wires and that will restore factory performance but they have over 1,000 ohms of resistance per foot. More resistance means less overall power. That means factory replacement spark plug wires are not the answer. When replacing your spark plug wires, why not upgrade to something better that will actually increase performance and power?
These Granatelli GM high performance coil near plug wire sets exhibit nearly zero ohms of resistance with RFI/EMI outputs that are less than stock. This is because they utilize an exclusive solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap-lock spark plug connectors and a unique EMI/RMI protection ring. These wires increase power to the spark plug and feature high-temperature silicone boots and an 8mm jacket with a fiberglass-reinforced braid, which resists temperatures of up to 500 degrees. Installation is as easy as changing the factory units. Trust Eckler's Corvette for all your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, or 2013 Corvette performance, accessory, and restoration needs.
NOTE: Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers our unique method of producing ignition wires of extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque and fuel economy.