- This Product Is Designed To Manually Override The ECU Functions Of The PWM (Pulse Width Modulate) Coolant Controller & Also Allows Complete ECU Control Of The Coolant Fan
- Manually Controls Coolant Fan
- Plugs Into Original Fan Connector
- Approximately 1 Hour Install Time
- Switch Allows Control Of Fan On High Or Low Speed
Finally, a manual fan controller for the C6! New design Plug And Play module installs easily to the PWM-controlled coolant fan found on the C6 Corvette.
The factory coolant fan is powerful and incorporates a solid-state controller instead of relays (as in previous years and models). This module interfaces with the factory controller and permits manual coolant fan control. The piece simply plugs into the fan connector and includes a round rocker switch that matches similar design control switches found in the console. Using this switch allows the vehicle operator to manually override the ECU control of the coolant fan, to force-cool the engine, even when the car is unattended and not running.
This fan controller is ideal for off-road racing and competition use. Control Module is designed to plug in-between the sealed fan connector and its mate. Harness can be run thru the driver side door jamb, under the weatherstrip and into the passenger compartment without the need to drill thru the firewall. Fits all C6 models including the Z06 and ZR1.