Borla Exhaust Systems ATAK, Z06/ZR1| 140422 Corvette 2006-2011
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Adds Aggressive Sound Without Drone & Boosts Horsepower
- Single 3" Into Muffler, Exiting Dual 2" Exhaust System Upgrade
- 100% Aircraft Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Construction With TIG Welds
- Patented Straight-Through And Multi-Core Technology To Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- NOTE:  Getting Tips To Align Properly May Require Adjustment By Exhaust Specialist
- Quality Level:  High Performance Upgrade
- Construction:  100% T-304 Stainless Steel with TIG Welds
- Finish: Satin
- What's In The Box:  Borla Mufflers, Tubing, 4.25" Dual Round Rolled Angle-Cut Intercooled, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions
- Where It's Made: Made In The USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty:  Million Mile Warranty
- Shipping Weight:  54 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions:  27"x16"x27"
- Approx. Installation Time:    1 Hour, Experienced Mechanic Times Quoted, Yours Will Take Longer
- Installation Difficulty:    Medium DIY
Borla Cat-back TM & Rear Section exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLAÂ® Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
Each system is built from premium 300-series austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, BORLA stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what youâ€™d expect from the worldâ€™s most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|CHEVROLET CORVETTE||2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|