2005-2008 Corvette Borla Mufflers Sport S-Type Series With Quad Round Tips
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Adds Aggressive Sound Without Drone & Boosts Horsepower
- Single 2.5" Into Muffler, Exiting Dual 2" S-Type Exhaust System Upgrade
- 100% Aircraft Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Construction With TIG Welds
- Patented Straight-Through And Multi-Core Technology To Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- Quality Level:  High Performance Upgrade
- Construction:  100% T-304 Stainless Steel with TIG Welds
- Finish: Satin
- What's In The Box:  Borla Mufflers, Tubing, 4" Dual Round Rolled Angle-Cut, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions
- Where It's Made: Made In The USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty:  Million Mile Warranty
- Shipping Weight:  43 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions:  27"x15"x27"
- Approx. Installation Time:    1 Hour-Plus
- Installation Difficulty:    Medium DIY
Borla Performance has once again proven why we have led the aftermarket performance exhaust industry for over 30 years. BORLAÂ® has an exalted heritage with Chevrolet performance vehicles. From the C5R LeMans winning Corvettes to privateers like KTEC, Pratt-Miller, Lingenfelter and Lou Gigliotti who have enhanced BORLAâ€™s knowledge of both the vehicle dynamics and the power-plant engineering. The C6 is a muscle car with a big powerful engine on a sophisticated, sexy chassis. BORLA has always used the transfer of technology from racing to the street as a tool, and the C5, C6 and Z06 play right into that wheelhouse. With an experienced RD staff, the BORLA team has given the Chevrolet mark the attention it deserves by rolling out several new systems for the Corvette. Airflow management and exhaust engineering is a science with which BORLA has more experience than anyone in the exhaust aftermarket. BORLAÂ® offers a variety of options for the C5, C6 and Z06. Choose from several tip styles and muffler designs. Cat-Backsâ„¢ and Axle-Backs are available with either the highly popular â€œS-Typeâ€ muffler or the â€œTouringâ€ muffler. The â€œS-Typeâ€ is a smaller, round muffler with a center-in/center-out configuration giving a more aggressive sound and higher flow. For those who prefer it on the milder side, we have the â€œTouringâ€ muffler -- a larger case producing less aggressive sound. Some come with an assortment of tip designs. Borla Performance Industries, the original pioneers of high quality, austinetic stainless steel (superior to 409 or aluminized steel) free-flow exhaust utilizes patented award and race winning technology to deliver quality, sound, performance gains and enhanced fuel economy â€” all with an easy bolt-on installation.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|CHEVROLET CORVETTE||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008|
|CHEVROLET CORVETTE STANDARD||Convertible||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008|
|CHEVROLET CORVETTE STANDARD||Sports Coupe||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008|