- Neat Accessory To Improve Ergonomics While Driving
- Heavy 7/16" Aluminum With Threaded Holes For Maximum Safety
- Allows Seat To Be Repositioned 4" Rearward
- Improves Legroom &
- An Easy Bolt-In With All Hardware Included
- Uses Factory Seat Mount Locations...No Drilling Required To Your Floor!
- Fits All 2 &
4-Door Front Seats
- Ships In Bare Aluminum So You Can Paint To Match Your Interior Color
That front seat just won’t go back quite far enough, will it? We must be giants compared to the people back in the 50’s… or perhaps we have all gotten a little bigger around the equator in our old age. Installing a tilt steering column can make things even tighter as they are slightly longer than the stock column. Or perhaps you have a floor shifter that hits the seat and you just don’t want to change shifters or modify the seat. A simple solution is to relocate the seat further back in the car. But, if you move the seat back on the floorboard, the rear legs of the seat tracks will drop off the seat platform and lean to the rear. Plus, new holes would need to be drilled in those nice stock floorboards. Classic Chevy has developed a simple bracket system that bolts to the floor using the stock mounting holes. The seat will be relocated toward the rear of the car 4”. Best of all, no new holes will need to be drilled in the floor.