Chevy Headers, Hedman, Small Block, 1955-1957
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Collector Diameter: 3"
- Collector Exit Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Primary Tube: 18-Guage
- Standard 1/4 in. Flange
- Steel Construction With Painted Finish
- Fits All Except Convertible
- Will Work With Angle Plug Heads
- Improves Exhaust Flow & Engine Performance
- Requires Use Of Modified Dual Exhaust System
- Will Fit D-Port & Oval-Port Heads
- Complete With Collectors, Gaskets,  Bolts, Studs, Reducers,  & Hardware
- Will Fit GM Vortec Heads
- Fits Small Block With Front Or Side Mounts
- Works With Stock Steering, 605 Or 670
- Will Work With Manual/Automatic Transmission
- Will Not Fit Rack & Pinion Equipped Cars
- Designed For Use With Stock GM Heads Only - Not For Use With Aftermarket Or Raised Deck Height Cylinder Heads
Hedman Hedders will provide you and your 1955, 1956, or 1957 classic small-block Chevy with a renewed spark. If you are interested high-impact performance at a low price, then these headers are the solution. A header is a manifold designed for peak performance. Hedman Hedders are designed for optimal exhaust gas flow. This upgrade works hard to boost efficiency and performance by eliminating the manifold’s back pressure. Headers serve as a critical link between the exhaust system and the engine, so it is imperative to buy the best. All Hedman street Hedders are MADE IN THE USA, and are backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects! Our HTC coating is covered for a full 5 years.
Available in painted black or Hedman’s HTC thermal coated finish, these components feature a defect-free manufacturer warranty and include all the required gaskets and mounting hardware. Boost you horsepower and fuel economy by investing in a set of Hedman headers for your 1955, 1956, and 1957 classic Chevy. Available at Eckler’s Classic Chevy today!
Attn: Installing coated headers on an engine during the break-in period will cause discoloration. We recommend the use of factory manifolds, or an old set of headers, during the engine break-in period.
|Combined Cancer/Birth Defect|