Chevy Chassis Headers, Hedman, Big Block, 1955-1957
- 1-3/4" Tube Diameter
- 3" Collector Diameter
- 2-1/4" Collector Exit Diameter
- Fits All Except Convertible
- Improves Exhaust Flow & Engine Performance
- Requires Use Of Modified Dual Exhaust System
- Complete With Collectors, Gaskets & Hardware
- Fits Big Block With All Steering Types
- Must Use With CCI Installation Kit P/N 18-200 Or 18-209
- Will Work With Automatic Or Manual Transmission
- Will Not Work With Side Mounts
- Designed For Use With Stock GM Heads Only - Not For Use With Aftermarket Or Raised Deck Height Cylinder Heads
Hedman Hedders will provide you and your 1955, 1956, or 1957 classic big-block Chevy with a renewed spark. If you are interested high-impact performance at a low price, then these headers are the solution. A header is a manifold designed for peak performance. Hedman Hedders are designed for optimal exhaust gas flow. This upgrade works hard to boost efficiency and performance by eliminating the manifold’s back pressure. Headers serve as a critical link between the exhaust system and the engine, so it is imperative to buy the best. All Hedman street Hedders are MADE IN THE USA, and are backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects! Our HTC coating is covered for a full 5 years.
Available in painted black or Hedman’s HTC thermal coated finish, these components feature a defect-free manufacturer warranty and include all the required gaskets and mounting hardware. Boost you horsepower and fuel economy by investing in a set of Hedman headers for your 1955, 1956, and 1957 classic Chevy. Available at Eckler’s Classic Chevy today!
NOTE: Black paint on headers is a preservative only. Headers should be painted by installer before use.
MORE PRODUCT INFO
Product Instructions (858.21 KB .PDF)
Frequently Bought Together
|Combined Cancer/Birth Defect|