- Best Quality Reproductions Of The Original GM Bench Seat Floor Clips
- Attaches Front Of Bench Seat Track To Floor
- Replaces Damaged, Rusty Or Missing Original Clips For Maximum Safety
- Stamped Steel From Modern Steel Alloy For Maximum Strength
- Painted Black...Ready To Install
Eckler's Classic Chevy brings you a great reproduction of an easily damaged or lost part. The seat floor clips can be rusted or damaged beyond use leading up to a safety condition. Heaven forbid you ever have a serious crash in your 1955, 1956 or 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, 210, 150, Nomad or wagon. However, if you do, you will want your seat floor clips to be new and not a rusty set of originals. The seat clips hold the front of the seat down to the floor pan and you want a modern steel alloy holding your seat to the floor. Trust Ecklers Classic Chevy for all your Tr-Five restoration and repair parts needs always at the best possible price.