ZYBAR Hi Temperature / Hi Performance Manifold & Exhaust Coating Bronze Satin 8oz
- Creates A BARRIER To High Temps (over 2,000 degrees F)
- Reduces Radiant Heat Over 90%
- INCREASES HORSEPOWER
- Significantly Outperforms Wraps, Tapes, & Shields
- Corrosion Resistant
- Simple To Apply: Just Spray, Wipe Or Dip
- Extremely Lightweight - .001 Inch Thickness
- Ideal Heat Control For Engine Parts, Manifolds, Headers, Tailpipes, Mufflers, & Tips
- 8oz Can  "Most Popular"  (enough to do a set of long tube headers)
INSTALLATION IN ONLY A FEW, EASY STEPS-
MEDIA BLAST PART SURFACES & WIPE CLEAN
THOROUGHLY STIR-MIX COATING
AIR-SPRAY, WIPE OR DIP A SINGLE, EVEN COAT
OVEN CURE AT 450ºF FOR TWO HOURS...OR AIR CURE FOR A FULL 120 HOURS
ZyBar® is the newest product in a full line of underhood and under car thermal insulating coatings for the automotive aftermarket.
It is distributed exclusively by HushMat®, rated #1 for in-car heat and noise reduction.
ZyBar is a natural extension of industry-proven, auto enthusiastpreferred products sold by HushMat. It’s also the first-ever durable and effective thermal protection solution that outperforms tapes, wraps, shields, and ceramic-based paints.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|CHEVROLET TRUCK||1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974|
|Combined Cancer/Birth Defect|