Borla Camaro Exhaust System, S Type Cat-Back With Tips, 6.2L 2010-2013
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Adds Aggressive Sound Without Drone & Boosts Horsepower
- 2.5" S-Type Exhaust System Upgrade
- 100% Aircraft Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Construction With TIG Welds
- Patented Straight-Through And Multi-Core Technology To Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- NOTE:  Getting Tips To Align Properly May Require Adjustment By Exhaust Specialist
- Quality Level:  High Performance Upgrade
- Construction:  100% T-304 Stainless Steel with TIG Welds
- Finish: Satin
- What's In The Box:  Borla Mufflers, Tubing, 4.5" Single Round Rolled Angle-Cut Lined, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions
- Where It's Made: Made In The USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty:  Million Mile Warranty
- Shipping Weight:  53 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions:  45"x21"x11"
- Approx. Installation Time:    1 Hour, Experienced Mechanic Times Quoted, Yours Will Take Longer
- Installation Difficulty:    Medium DIY
Chevrolet pulled all the stops to ensure the re-launch of the legendary Camaro was worth the wait to agonized fans, and the worldâ€™s most winning exhaust has responded in kind. Rather than simply work from concept vehicles and drawings, BORLAÂ® RD engineers headed down under to the GM Holden facility in Australia to work directly with the GM Camaro team. The result of this exciting collaboration is a series of exhaust systems including Cat-Backâ„¢s,â„¢ rear sections and long-tube headers, providing the ultimate in tuned performance, sound, style and fitment.
BORLAâ€™s Camaro Cat-Backâ„¢ arsenal is led by an aggressive high-performance â€œSâ€ type system (PN140280) that utilizes patented XR-1Â® technology from BORLAÂ® exhausts used in race-winning Corvettes and other GM champions. Drivers who prefer a more subdued sound will opt for (PN140281), a â€œTouringâ€ version that combines a racing heart with a more stealth-like growl. V6 owners get a big piece of Cat-Backâ„¢ action too, with a power-adding dual system (PN140282) that amplifies the 3.6L powerplant well into V8 territory.
Each of these Cat-Backâ„¢ options (including the V6 system) comes complete with an x-pipe for increased flow and richer sound, and is also available as a rear section. (PN11775), (PN11774) and the V6 version (PN11776). On top of the power, sound and looks, drivers also enjoy significant weight savings with a BORLAÂ® exhaust, shedding as much as 43lbs over stock â€” enough to make a difference at the pump and the track.
Like all BORLAÂ® exhaust products, the Camaro systems feature durable high-quality austenitic stainless steel construction, patented â€œpower when you want it, fuel economy when you need itâ€ technology, mirror-polished tips and a Million-Mile Warranty.
For serious racers, BORLAÂ® has topped their lineup with long tube stainless steel XR-1Â® Headers (PN17249). Combining 1Â¾â€ primary tubes with patented race merge collectors, this product is a direct result of BORLAâ€™s 30-year legacy with race-winning Chevrolets from Indy to Daytona.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO TRANSFORMERS||Transformers Special Edition Coupe||2010|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO LS||LS Coupe||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 1LT||1LT Coupe||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 1SS||1SS Coupe||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 2LT||2LT Coupe||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 2SS||2SS Coupe||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO LS||LS Convertible||2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 1LT||1LT Convertible||2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 1SS||1SS Convertible||2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 2LT||2LT Convertible||2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 2SS||2SS Convertible||2011, 2012, 2013|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO ANNIVERSARY||45th Anniversary Coupe||2012|
|Combined Cancer/Birth Defect|