Borla Camaro Exhaust System, Cat-Back, ATAK, 6.2L 2010-2011
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Adds Aggressive Sound Without Drone & Boosts Horsepower
- 2.5" Cat Back Exhaust System Upgrade
- 100% Aircraft Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Construction With TIG Welds
- Patented Straight-Through And Multi-Core Technology To Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- NOTE:  Getting Tips To Align Properly May Require Adjustment By Exhaust Specialist
- Quality Level:  High Performance Upgrade
- Construction:  100% T-304 Stainless Steel with TIG Welds
- Finish: Satin
- What's In The Box:  Borla Mufflers, Tubing, 4.5" Single Round Rolled Angle-Cut Lined, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions
- Where It's Made: Made In The USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty:  Million Mile Warranty
- Shipping Weight:  55 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions:  45"x21"x11"
- Approx. Installation Time:    1 Hour, Experienced Mechanic Times Quoted, Yours Will Take Longer
- Installation Difficulty:    Medium DIY
BORLA® has developed a revolutionary new exhaust technology that enables our engineers to deliver unprecedented vehicle-specific control over the acoustical note of an exhaust throughout the RPM range, while retaining 100% of the power-adding capabilities of BORLA®’s patented multicore design.
Called ATAK™ (Acoustically-Tuned Applied Kinetics), this new technology produces the highest available dB (decibel) levels in the BORLA street-legal lineup, and is designed for high-performance purists who prefer exhaust notes over their stereos. The focus of ATAK™ is to pump the volume while retaining clarity of sound, avoiding distortion typically found in louder exhausts. With ATAK™, the sound output is tuned like a graphic equalizer to shape and focus sound waves for optimum high-volume output.
The development of each ATAK™ system begins with extensive study of each vehicle’s acoustical properties. The technology is based on custom-tuned attributes of the internal muffler cores, which are calibrated on a vehicle-by-vehicle basis to deliver the most desirable sound. A complete technology overview with extensive video footage of launch, drive-by, and in-cabin sounds with a 2010 Camaro SS can be viewed at www.youtube.com/borla.
“The distance from the exhaust manifold to the rear bumper, the shape of the underbody shielding, the amount of ground clearance, all these factors affect the sound, and they’re different on each vehicle. With ATAK™ we take all this into account, and the result will blow you away,” says company Sales Marketing Manager, David Borla.
Several BORLA ATAK™ systems are currently available. For the 2010 6.2L V8 Camaro there is a Cat-Back™ systems (PN 140356 and 140378) and Rear Section (PN 11788) for models without the “Ground Effects” option, and a rear section (PN 11794) designed to complement the Ground Effects kit.
Like all BORLA exhaust products, each system is handmade in the USA by master craftspeople and features premium 300-Series high-quality austenitic stainless steel construction, ultra-smooth mandrel bent piping, mirror-polished tips, and a Million-Mile Warranty.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO TRANSFORMERS||Transformers Special Edition Coupe||2010|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO LS||LS Coupe||2010, 2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 1LT||1LT Coupe||2010, 2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 1SS||1SS Coupe||2010, 2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 2LT||2LT Coupe||2010, 2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 2SS||2SS Coupe||2010, 2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO||2010, 2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO LS||LS Convertible||2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 1LT||1LT Convertible||2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 1SS||1SS Convertible||2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 2LT||2LT Convertible||2011|
|CHEVROLET CAMARO 2SS||2SS Convertible||2011|
Frequently Bought Together
|Combined Cancer/Birth Defect|