Thermal Choke Control Tube, 170ci 6-Cylinder Engine, 4-Piece Stainless Steel, 1964-1965
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- The Best Fitting Reproduction Choke Control Tube Available
- 4-Piece Tube For 1964-65 Ford/Mercury Cars With 170ci 6-Cylinder
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction With 1/4" O.D.
- Also Available In Standard OEM Steel
- Precision Bent Using State-Of-The-Art CNC Benders
- Double-Flared With Automated End-Forming Machines
- Fully Assembled With Correct Size Tube Nuts
- High Quality Ensures Long Life, Performance & Safety
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Made In The U.S.A.
1964-65 4-Piece Stainless Steel Thermal Choke Control Tube For 170ci 6-Cylinder Engine
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Brand||Right Stuff Detailing|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Ford Fairlane||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1964, 1965|
|Make / Model Ford Fairlane||Series||Body||Notes 170ci 6-Cylinder Engine||Year 1964, 1965|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1964, 1965|
|Make / Model Ford Mustang||Series||Body||Notes 170ci 6-Cylinder Engine||Year 1964, 1965|
|Make / Model Mercury Comet||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1964, 1965|
|Make / Model Mercury Comet||Series||Body||Notes 170ci 6-Cylinder Engine||Year 1964, 1965|