1984-1990 Corvette Rear Bumper ZR1 Style Flex-Fit
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Patterned After Original 1990 ZR1, Fits All 1984-1990 C4 Corvettes
- Precision Fit - Heavily Reinforced Molds Are Adapted From Original GM Panels
- Unequalled Finish - Finest Automotive Grade Resins With 3 Layers Of 3.5 Oz Mat & 21 Mils of Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality - Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength - Proper Reinforcements
- Save Time & Money - Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep Time
- Flex-Fit Fiberglass Is Construction Superior To Original Urethane
- Flex-Fit Fiberglass Allows For Ease Of Installation
- Made In The USA
- Third Brake Light Must Be Pre-Cut On Convertibles
- NOTE: Fiberglass Panels Require Fitting, Trimming, Shimming, And Special Finishing. Unless You Are Experienced In Working With Fiberglass, Eckler’s Recommends Using A Qualified Body Shop. Eckler's Offer The Most Complete Line Of Fiberglass Repair Materials As Well As Professional Fiberglass Prepping And Finishing DVD's - Volume 1 P/N 46383, Volume 2 P/N 46384. Our DVD's Are Loaded With Helpful Fiberglass Prepping And Finishing Tips That Will Help You Finish Your Project Right.
NOTE: This Part Will Not Fit An Actual ZR1 Body
At first glance, all aftermarket fiberglass bumpers may look the same. During the 1980's and 1990's, several aftermarket companies tried reproducing fiberglass bumpers. However, many short cuts were taken to save costs. The end result were bumpers full of air bubbles and waves. The amount of prep work required was time consuming and frustrating for body shops and expensive for consumers. Even worse, these cheap bumpers didn't have the proper reinforcements in them so fitment was a major issue. That's definitely not OK for driver, show car, or investment Corvette. Those were the 1980's and 1990's and definitely NEVER the case at Eckler's Corvette.
Body shops and do-it-yourself enthusiasts have trusted Eckler's Corvette as their #1 fiberglass source since 1965. They've tried other brands that just don't measure up in quality, durability, fit, and finish. Eckler's has invested heavily in research and development, manufacturing processes, and quality control techniques. The result is the finest quality fiberglass bumpers that fit right the first time and with minimal prep work required. Eckler's Corvette fiberglass bumpers are painstakingly reproduced from the original GM body panels. Eckler's overbuilds every mold with heavy reinforcements to ensure consistent quality and a superior fit. They are NOT built using a chopper gun as with cheaper imitations. Eckler's utilizes only the best automotive grade resins with 3 layers of 3.5 ounces of mat and 21 mils of soft sanding gel coat. Eckler's superior hand-rolled fiberglass process eliminates troublesome bubbles and frustrating waves. Eckler's fiberglass bumpers are precision trimmed and drilled to eliminate fitment issues. All of this eliminates hassles, frustrations, and disappointments while saving you valuable time and money. Do it right the first time and insist on only the best fiberglass for your Corvette by demanding Eckler's Corvette fiberglass.
1984-1990 (C4) Premier Quality Products, Rear Bumper, ZR1 Style, Flex-Fit| 40817Q Corvette
|Base Part Number||113726|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary||Series||Body||Notes 35th Anniversary, Sports Coupe||Year 1988|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary Edition||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1988|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette B2k Callaway Twin Turbo||Series||Body||Notes B2K Callaway Twin-Turbo, Convertible||Year 1987|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette B2k Callaway Twin Turbo||Series||Body||Notes B2K Callaway Twin-Turbo, Sports Coupe||Year 1987|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Collectors Edition||Series||Body||Notes Collectors Edition, Sports Coupe||Year 1984|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Indianapolis 500 Pace Car||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1986|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Pace Car||Series||Body||Notes Indy Pace Car, Convertible||Year 1986|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Standard||Series||Body||Notes Convertible||Year 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Standard||Series||Body||Notes Sports Coupe||Year 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990|