1963 Corvette Gas Door Assembly
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- " Roller Door" Found On Early 1963 Stingrays
- Show Quality Reproduction
- Correct Finish, Color, and Latch Style
- Used From Beginning Up To Approximately VIN 16000
- Three Part Hinge
- Door Locks Into Position Using White Nylon Roller Style Catch
- Catch Is Mounted Into A Cad Plated Housing Using Spring Bracket & Hex-Head Nuts
- Retaining Screw Is A Shoulder Screw With Smooth Shank
- Unique Wire Opening Limiter Inserts Into Two Channels Pressed Into Cad Plated Plate
- P/N Is Embossed On Under Surface Of Hinge
- Emblem is Secured By Tabs Around Perimeter Of Underside Of Fuel Door (Bent Over Cat Plated Plate)
- The Tabs Are Part Of the Frame Casting
- Hinge Pin Inserts Right To Left When Viewed At Rear Of The Car
Your factory 1963 Stingray fuel door can show it's age. Over years, yours may have become faded, cracked, pitted, or can even be missing. Since you own an investment grade sports car, you'll want only the best show quality reproduction. Eckler's fuel door is as correct as they come.
The fuel door emblem features the Chevrolet crossed flags. The left side is read and displays the “fleur-de-lis” and par of the Chevrolet bowtie emblems. The right side flag displays a black square at outermost and lower innermost spots. The flagpoles, outlines of the flags, outlines of the checkered pattern, and outlines of the logos are gold. The background color is pure white (early 1963) and has a more silver hue (late 1963). Both feature a concentric circle pattern. This show quality reproduction will pass judging scrutiny so you can feel confident you are buying the very best. Trust Eckler's for all your C2 Corvette 1963 restoration, accessory, and performance parts needs.
1963E (C2) Trim Parts, Gas Door Assembly| 5011 Corvette
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Availability||In Stock - Limited Quantity|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1963|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Stingray||Series||Body||Notes Sting Ray Convertible||Year 1963|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Stingray||Series||Body||Notes Sting Ray Sports Coupe||Year 1963|