1947-1954 Chevrolet 3100 Series Truck Inline 6 Performance Aluminum Radiator, Mishimoto
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- All-aluminum construction provides greater heat and pressure tolerance, better heat dissipation, increased durability, improved cooling efficiency, and improved structural rigidity
- 2-Row Core
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in better cooling efficiency and reduced engine temperatures
- Includes an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Outfit your truck with the ultimate upgrade in cooling efficiency. This aluminum radiator utilizes a 2-row core with precision TIG-welded aluminum end tanks for increased reliability and cooling efficiency. The radiator comes with a Mishimoto High-Pressure Radiator Cap to keep your engine temperatures in check. This radiator also includes a Mishimoto M12 x 1.25" Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system. Not only will the Mishimoto radiator keep coolant temperatures at bay but the built in transmission cooler will improve the performance and extend the life of your transmission. The Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator is a direct fit product that requires no cutting or trimming and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
Transmission Cooler Thread Info:
On Radiator: Female 1/4" BSPP
216ci (3.5L) L6
235ci (3.9L) L6
Overall Height 22.8"
Overall Length 25.5"
- 1947-1954 Chevrolet 3100 Series 3.5L/3.9L
- 1947-1954 Chevrolet Suburban (3.5L/3.9L L6)
- 1947-1954 Chevrolet Panel Truck (3.5L/3.9L L6)
Mishimoto Performance aluminum radiators dramatically improve cooling and are backed by Mishimoto's industry leading lifetime warranty
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Eck Dax Part Number||858566|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Truck 3100||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1947, 1948, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Truck Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954|